Wedding Woes

F/U to weight issue (BR)

Since my last appt I've put on 1.5-2lbs. I had a growth ultrasound yesterday and Thistlebud is weighing in at 1lb 14 oz. Solidly in the 48th percentile for gestational age and perfectly normal. Both H and I were little babies (I was 6lbs 10oz and he was 7lbs) so I'm thinking that Thistlebud will be kind to me and be a little one.

Baby was being a butt head and facing my back. Wouldn't turn around to give us a look at the face. And it head butted me in the cervix a couple of times. It was really cool to see and feel the movements this time. Last time I could just see them and that was weird.

Re: F/U to weight issue (BR)

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Sounds like y'all are doing well!!  :)
  • LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    glad everything went well!
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • edited December 2011
    At this point it would be a little harder to see the sex because the baby is scrunched up in a ball. So nope, no money shot. We also made sure to tell the tech again that we didn't want to know (though H really DOES want to know).

Just wait for those cervical hits.Not fun. Thistlebud nailed me twice in the appendix the other night and I almost jumped off of the couch.
  • loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This sounds good. I'm very jealous of your small weight gain.

I can't wait to know if Thistlebud is a he or a she :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay thistlebud!
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay for things looking good!

6let was kicking my appendix while they were doing an u/s to see if my  appendix was bad.  Stinker.
  • edited December 2011
    LS, me too. It's getting harder and harder not to find out.

Zzilla, I'll trade you. While I know that I get nauseated when I don't eat, it's because I'm nauseated that I don't want to eat. So I have to force myself to eat little snacks.

Oh and my little monster really likes Cherry Coke Zero.
    edited December 2011
    i got a sandwich for breakfast, but haven't eaten it yet. i got them to give me extra pickles, and have been munching on those. 

i seem like i get heartburn if i don't eat every few hours. I think wolverine starts getting hungry and headbutts my stomach. 

i'm still a couple of lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight - so hopefully net gain will be negative once I have the baby. :-D i can't see gaining much over the next month or so. 
    edited December 2011
    And I'm jealous of you as well, Barbie.

edited December 2011
    LS, i had way too much to lose pre-pregnancy. hopefully i can keep up the healthier lifestyle and get back to a better weight overall. 

edited December 2011
    I'm SHM at myself too.

My baby's health is my #1 priority, but for someone who has been as obsessed with weight as I have for my whole life, watching the numbers go up on the scale is VERY difficult.
  • edited December 2011
    Zzilla, I love the gender neutral stuff. SIL and MIL have been going all out finding stuff for the baby and it's all be so stinking cute! I love the animal prints and designs. Not to mention stars and moons and stuff. Let's just say this kid is going to be so spoiled by his/her grandparents and Aunts and Uncle.
  • edited December 2011
    Probably around mid to late April depending on when I deliver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards