Wedding Woes
Options

I think I'm taking these boards too seriously.

A response that I made to a post on The Nest is inexplicably gone, and it is seriously ruining my day.  Not that it was a stellar day or anything, but still.  Motherf*ckers. 

Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously.

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    still haven't pooped, huh?
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

::giggles::

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    NO!  Still rabbit freaking pellets.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well today we've officially covered our important topics at least twice. Started with pee, then poop, then pee again and now back to poop!
    I hope you poop soon, Kuus, I really do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CW - no poot discussions though. If we are going to bring things to their natural conclusion, we need to discuss poots.
  • Options
    MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had some serious poots while the water heater guy was here. Like, "Excuse me for a sec," then walk around the corner to rip one. Toby kept looking at me judgingly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There were some poots in the cheese post and now myrtle is here to close the loop with her gas! YAY!
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_think-im-taking-boards-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:42b2db35-8ba1-4b8d-931e-1b2a94f07d9bPost:df08aa35-675c-4171-bb04-790a076bfbd2">Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]CW - no poot discussions though. If we are going to bring things to their natural conclusion, we need to discuss poots.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

Hmo discussed her poots in the cheese post. 
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    Since restarting the WW with gusto my veggie eating has likely tripled, but my pooting has decreased. I thought with the fiber it would increase.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_think-im-taking-boards-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:42b2db35-8ba1-4b8d-931e-1b2a94f07d9bPost:43c56ea3-b8bf-4f93-a210-49154cf5b496">Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had some serious poots while the water heater guy was here. Like, "Excuse me for a sec," then walk around the corner to rip one. Toby kept looking at me judgingly.
    Posted by MrsMyrtle[/QUOTE]

I have to warn DH and the kiddo when I poot because it'll make your eyes water.  They appreciate it.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_think-im-taking-boards-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:42b2db35-8ba1-4b8d-931e-1b2a94f07d9bPost:25d11caf-d589-4084-9f92-08cb81172215">Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since restarting the WW with gusto my veggie eating has likely tripled, but my pooting has decreased. I thought with the fiber it would increase.
    Posted by jojobrn[/QUOTE]

This is me too. Though I still get evil glares as I heat up my broccoli every day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_think-im-taking-boards-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:42b2db35-8ba1-4b8d-931e-1b2a94f07d9bPost:9c3c11ba-728c-4b00-8ffd-85a8c960335e">Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously. : This is me too. Though I still get evil glares as I heat up my broccoli every day.
    Posted by Butter Cookie[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't mind the way broccoli smells when you nuke it. Fish is bad, veggies are not.</div>
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, well I always wipe down the microwave when I'm done, but I always thought it was because - you know - broccoli has the capacity to make some stank gas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Smooth Move herbal tea.  It works very well.  Takes about six hours. Will be uncomfortable for about an hour and then, poop.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_think-im-taking-boards-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:42b2db35-8ba1-4b8d-931e-1b2a94f07d9bPost:71590d82-e8bf-4f6b-92f7-ee0a4144f6b6">Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I think I'm taking these boards too seriously. : I don't mind the way broccoli smells when you nuke it. Fish is bad, veggies are not.
    Posted by jojobrn[/QUOTE]
    I'm sorry, no. Broccoli always smells like farts. It's why I can't bring myself to eat it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards