Wedding Woes
Options

Observations

Coirker mouths everything you say to her.  You're saying words.  She's mouthing what you just said.  So annoying.  I can't look her in the face anymore when we speak.

I'm annoyed that we hired someone to replace my awesomeness, and then those people have been inadequate.  So instead of trying to put some confidence in the new people, Boss 1 and 2 just give me the work to do.  On top of my managerial/accounting duties.  It's no wonder my filing is piled up for the past 3 months.  Yet they won't fire anyone b/c I can't work a full 40 hour week and don't want to demote me back to my old position.  Pfffffffft.

Coirker just called our obviously Asian client "Mr. Ching Chong."  I know, for a fact, that he is Korean and that his name is NOT Mr. Ching Chong or anything close to that.  In fact, his name, is easy to pronounce if you take 2 seconds to realize the T is silent.  

Other Coirker's husband needs to die.  He is in the ER on a weekly basis due to his own STUPIDITY.  Seriously, he is the greatest disservice to her that has ever existed.

I love cookies.  A lot.

imageimage

Re: Observations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to mail Mama Leg some cookies.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No need.  I have three on my desk right now.  Nom nom nom!
    imageimage
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  My brother silently mouths things, actually I think BOTH of my brothers do.  Which makes me wonder if I do???  Oh no.

2.  Mr. Ching Chong?  No.  It's like Nguyn.  Or many of the other last names, figure it out. 

3.  I made chocolate chip cookies last night.  They're good, but not THAT good.  I think I want to try the malted ones PW had on her website yesterday.  I actually SKIPPED working out to make cookies.  :) 

4.  I PR'ed at my race on saturday.  I'm very proud of myself, but afraid to see the event pictures, just because I'm too hard on myself.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

8^O @ Mr. Ching Chong

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards