Washington-Seattle

NWR the notebook

I just finished watching the notebook for probably the 56th time. And I STILL cry every time. Is anyone else out there as big of a blubber puss as me. I have also read the book at least 5 times cause its such a fast easy read.

BTW i am soo excited for dear john to come out who was also witten by nicholas sparks.My #2 hobby is to cry in front of tons of people in theatres :)

Re: NWR the notebook

• edited December 2011
    Ha! #2 hobby, like that! I LOVE the notebook. I don't cry at movies, but that one makes me tear up. I haven't read Dear John, but I'm interested cause I knew it was by the same author. Might have to check it out. But yes, the Notebook is one of my all time fav movies!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    i will cry at any movie. name one.. i've probably cried for one reason or another. i definately sob in movie theatres too. I love the Notebook. :) Can't wait to see Dear John.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Alyssa, have you read The Wedding? Another really good NS book.  As for movies, Ill cry at any movie that involves an animal dying/getting hurt. Marley and Me does it for me every time.
  • edited December 2011
    UGH!!! STUPID NOTEBOOK!!! I was watching it on Cable last week and the stupid Cable Guide says the movie was over at 10.39 so it gets to 10.39, what could function as an ending (albeit sucky terribly sad one) and goes to commercial so I turn off the TV since I'm blubbering like a Monsoon. Then everyone on FB tells me I missed the last 10 minutes of the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They told me what I missed, and while still sad, more uplifting than ending it at her sundowning and he looking at pictures of their life together!!!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

sarak- I am right there with you. I seriously cry while watching the little mermaid with the kiddos. I am such a weenie.

Kahalagurl - No but I have been meaning to. I heard it is about the notebook charaters "allie and noahs" son or nephew? Have you read it? I am pretty backed up on reading. Too many good books out recently.

uh.. I am a also book nerd :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards