Wedding Woes
Options

So the doc has ordered me to stay well hydrated...

and the Mr, bless his little black heart, believes wholeheartedly that I exist in a state of virtual dehydration all the time.
(I say "bah" to that--studies show that humans, like many other mammals, get over 80% of the fluids they need from the foods they eat.  And the whole 6-8 glasses of water a day was 100% based on colon-blast type of quackery--there's no evidence for it at ALL--and some evidence it's bad
And I don't like water.  And, I know this sounds dumb but water = triggers IBS)

So the Mr. asked the doctor for an AMOUNT I should drink per day.
Given the meds contain caffine?  3 liters.

HOLY CRAP (er, pee?)
I have never had to pee this much in my entire life.  I don't think my poor bladder--which was already struggling to adjust to being abused by the pregnancy, can handle this. 

Aenyhoo, doc's note in hand, I 'illegally' have a drink in the 'no food or drink allowed' section of work (not dangerous, just against the rules) all the time. 

Re: So the doc has ordered me to stay well hydrated...

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::hands GBCK some adult diapers::

just in case Tongue out
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards