Wedding Woes
Options

I never thought I'd say this...

I miss being pregnant. My IBS is back with a vengance. My innards were so fine when they had a baby all pressing on them, now...not so much.

Re: I never thought I'd say this...

• Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does this mean you're going to become Michelle Duggar #2 to keep the IBS at bay? 

Make sure you get a contract with TLC so you can get your own TV show, and get them to build you a house for when you run out of room in the PMansion. 
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, definitely not. My ute is closed for business.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and here I've been praying for an IBS attack because being so stopped up has sucked.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I never thought I'd say this, but I miss pumping.  I seriously have to watch what I eat now. 
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_never-thought-id-say-this-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:46888165-dafa-4a1a-916e-2baf52598977Post:c3045010-c331-4b0b-8e2d-8a339a82a5f6">Re: I never thought I'd say this...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I never thought I'd say this, but I miss pumping.  I seriously have to watch what I eat now. 
    Posted by Heffalump[/QUOTE]

<div>Amen.  Now that we're weaning, I'm packing on the pounds.  Once I shake this cold, I'm exercising the hell out of my body.  I look TURRIBLE.</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I packed on the pounds after weaning too.  The gallbladder crap didn't help at all. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards