Wedding Woes
Options

Out sick, TV related

Every year. Every gosh darn year, I get sick when we travel to ILs. One year it was pink eye, one year it was swine flu, usually it's general funk from the kids. This year, it was general funk from BIL. I stayed home yesterday, rocking a low-grade flu.

This allowed me to catch up on some daytime TV. I watched a few eps of Dallas SWAT. Wowsa. Those guys won't go into an apartment to get you, but they will smoke you out.

There was this guy, Dallas. Who was wanted because of parole viloation. When the PO went to get him, he shot at him. Oh hell no, right? So they went in there and were trying to talk to him and all of that, but it was clear he was suicidal. He kept asking them to come in and get him, but he had a gun and was essentially trying to commit suicide by cop, so they were not touching that.

They pulled out the window and started shooting tear gas in at him, but he had barracaded the window with mattresses. So, they knocked those down. After some time, the original SWAT team had been there so long, they switched out teams. The new team shot out all of the lights around the complex, so as not to shine big bright tlights on them, so this Dallas character could shoot them all up.

And then shot more tear gas in there....and then, that started a fire. And I'm not talking about a little fire.....Like, let that MFer burn fire! Then they shot the big timey tear gas in at him. By they time that guy came out, that place was effed. Totally effed.

They had broken into the neighbors apt to get a better look at him. The upstairs neighbor, surely had fire damage. The lights had been blown out. Man...they messed that place up.

Moral of the story...if the SWAT team wants you, they will get you. And you can't make them come get you. They'll tear the place down around you. This guy went from being in a two-story complex, basically to standing in the middle of a field. God bless Texas.

Re: Out sick, TV related

• Options
    Ha. Yes, I watch that one too. Girl, check for Bait Car. I like that one too.
  • Options
    All that for a parole violation?  I wonder if the landlord sued the city?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Then he was all pissed when he didn't get the cigarette he was promised. Dude, you shot at an officer. Oh hell no.
  • Options
    He shot at an officer, zsa. I'm pretty sure once you do that, all bets are off. And I am sure the property management company has insurance for just these things. I mean, they run a back-ground check on you, so they know who they are renting to.....if you sleep with parolees, you are bound to attract of few SWAT officers.

Who, btw, RAWR.
  • Options
    Ha.  Cigarette?  No...instead...tear gas.  How do you like that? huh? HUH?
  • Options
    I love those SWAT shows.  
  • Options
    Is there a parole violation in your future, Min?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NO! I have my fireman friend. I can just visit him at work if I need me some eye candy. No more freshmen for me to oogle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards