Wedding Woes
Options

Did I tell you Biomom is getting married?

The big day is July 31.  However, we haven't seen or heard from her for two weeks because she went to stay with her dad for a while because she and her FI have been fighting.  So we'll see, I guess.

Re: Did I tell you Biomom is getting married?

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

is she marrying that poor fool who sat in the car with ds for three hours during that last epic custody hearing?

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_did-tell-biomom-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:475f78ce-2606-42da-abc7-57e6fd81ef5dPost:a832c18b-7849-4417-81b9-5e05d987f6c8">Re: Did I tell you Biomom is getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]is she marrying that poor fool who sat in the car with ds for three hours during that last epic custody hearing?
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

The very same poor fool.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011

NO WAY!  that man is in for a world of hurt.  that he chose.

yes, i remember that story because it was diddlyfarking BANANAS.

• Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can we get a re-tell or short summary of that story? I must have missed it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Huh.  Poor fool.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto loveshine.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If she does get married, what does this mean for you guys re: custody/child support/alimony/visitation/etc?

And yes, poor fool.  They seem MFEO, though.  Let's just hope they don't procreate.

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    Short story of the custody hearing:

It was a 90*+ day.  We were inside the courthouse for 3 hours in mediation.  It was a Thursday and Son was supposed to come home that day at 3:30.  When the whole thing was over, Son came running up to us in the parking lot of the courthouse.  DH, our lawyer and I were all WTF and asked Son where he came from.  He turned and pointed at Biomom and her BF driving away.  Son said he had been in the car with BF the whole time.

DG - If she gets married, it means nothing to our agreement.  It's all based on DH and Biomom as individuals.  My income and her FI's income are not factored into anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards