Washington-Seattle
Options

Checks!

Check #1 - FI finally decided on his GMs!!!! YAY!!!  He asked his BM this week and will be asking the other two in the next couple weeks. 

Check #2 - STDs mailed out yesterday to most everyone (verifying a couple addys on some people still)

And not quite checks, but still amusing:

Got an email from the CA BM titled "I need to vent" It's about her BF.  Awesome.

Got an email from a catering company I had draw up a quote/estimate last summer and they were out of our price range.  They sent me an email a couple weeks ago asking if I was still interested in hiring them, and if not, if I would let them know why we would not/went with someone else.  So I promptly replied saying "We did indeed go with a different catering company that was more in our budget.  The biggest thing that affected the budget for us was the food that is included in the quote, cost of rentals (plates, silverware, glasses, etc), and service charge." then just got another email from them today saying "In the next few weeks we will be increasing our labor and delivery charges" but they wanted to honor the quote they gave me last year if I would book with them before the end of the month.  Umm...okay.... 
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: Checks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the checks!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats.  And that caterer is crazy.  Hello, you already picked someone else b/c of price.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice job on the checks! And that is funny about CA BM.
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, stupid caterer!! I LOVE when people don't read what you freaking respond. :P

Yay on the checks!! Now...if only I can get MY FI to tell his BM...considering OUR wedding is before yours!!

CA BM...well, I know she was flakey, but at least she's not mad at you or anything.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards