Wedding Woes
Options

Do you remember your ACT exam results?

Someone else will have to do an SAT poll b/c I didn't bother with that one and have no concept of the scoring.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Do you remember your ACT exam results?

• Options
    H still rubs it in my face that he got higher than me. 
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    i even remember my breakdown by category.
  • Options
    National average is 20.  Maybe we are a bunch of smart cookies after all.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I think it'd be unlikely that we'd be below average, just given the nature of online discussions.  (not that absolute twits don't populate the interwebz, just that on WW, we kinda drive them off)
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Also note that the age distribution of this board means the scoring change of 1995 is a factor. IIRC, average scores went up 2-3 points that year with the new test and scoring.

• Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_do-you-remember-your-act-exam-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:4b5cc95b-1e0f-44c7-a09c-47964bf09fd1Post:2444670d-effd-4395-8e7e-73805d975e10">Re: Do you remember your ACT exam results?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also note that the age distribution of this board means the scoring change of 1995 is a factor. IIRC, average scores went up 2-3 points that year with the new test and scoring.
    Posted by DG1[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that DG1.   I was pre-scoring change.   I think I took it in 1993.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I took it in 1990 and 1991 and I thought I did well making a 21.

{I see I did not}
  • Options
    I took it in seventh grade and then Bennington didn't require it as part of admissions, so I didn't bother taking it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards