Wedding Woes
Options

Greeting card aisles are landmines. (P&R)

All I needed was a birthday card for my husband. What I got was trying not to breakdown and cry in Target. I still have to sign the card and I am concerned the waterworks will kick up again, craziness.

Re: Greeting card aisles are landmines. (P&R)

• Options
    Isn't it fun? I was such a crybaby, and I stil don't think I've completely recovered.
  • Options
    You can know all about this from a rational POV and from a clinicians POV. It's a whole other ball game when it's YOUR hormones fvkcing with you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awww. That's sweet.
  • Options
    DefConn's 14 mos old and the most random things make me tear up, still.  And there are more things now, I think, that make me a big ol' weepy mess.  YAY hoarmones!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_greeting-card-aisles-are-landmines-pr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:4eb2f0df-7a9d-4b4a-bd74-42974d8433bePost:88f752e8-a789-4b90-8d42-8aad439de4ba">Re: Greeting card aisles are landmines. (P&R)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can know all about this from a rational POV and from a clinicians POV. It's a whole other ball game when it's YOUR hormones fvkcing with you.
    Posted by thatgrrrrl[/QUOTE]

<div>Completely true. Husbnad was caught off guard the other day when one of those moms helping their future olympic athlete children made me cry. Damn hormones.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_greeting-card-aisles-are-landmines-pr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:4eb2f0df-7a9d-4b4a-bd74-42974d8433bePost:d27359dc-4332-4779-918e-00be6d1c1594">Re: Greeting card aisles are landmines. (P&R)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Isn't it fun? I was such a crybaby, and I stil don't think I've completely recovered.
    Posted by TheDuckis[/QUOTE]

I STILL haven't recovered, and I think I may be hopeless at this point.  I miss my cold, dead heart. 

::sniffle::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards