Wedding Woes
Options

I'm never happy

I complained about not having showings and just putting house crap off until after the new year.  Just got an e-mail that someone wants to see the house Wed. at 1:30. 
a- it's naptime
b- the house isn't clean
c- I have let Christmas gifts explode over the house because I thought it was safe.  What hell am I going to do with the wrapped presents hidden away?  I can't load them into the car where 6let will see and I can't send them with DH to sit in a parking garage all day.

Re: I'm never happy

• Options

Does neither car have a trunk? I think I'd be OK with presents in a locked trunk in a parking garage. It's not a mall parking garage.

• Options

I'd rather just drive around for an hour than go there.  The one in BFE is tiny and oh my the people that would be there in the middle of the day......

• Options
    Since there are no real, reasonable solutions to your problems, I recommend you just drive around.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm with nico
  • Options
    Yeah, we'll probably just get DH a card and get some ice cream...then drive by the house a few times to see if I can recognize who's showing the house.
  • Options
    Don't worry too much. Stick the gifts under the tree, tidy up, throw the kids in the car, turn up the Xmas music, and sing songs while you drive around. Tell them you're looking for Santa and that they'd better behave. :P
  • Options
    Movies?  Take the kids out for icecream?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards