Wedding Woes
Options

::OFace::

I went walking with my friend last night. I wore my new shoes (asics). I had worn them to work one day, for the intital breaking in.

They are super comfy and I am happy with my purchase. <- thanks for your help :)

Also, I am happy to know I am not sore...but my muscles are reminding me they are there.

I'm baking the cupcakes for an office baby shower tomorrow, so no walking tonight. But I have scheduled some time with a friend to go exploring a local cemetry - so that means movement, at least, for the weekend.

Re: ::OFace::

• Options
    :::butting in:::   I'm not a runner, or a walker, or anything other than a couch potato, but I love my Asics.   They are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned.   They actually make me *want* to get off the couch.
  • Options
    Ha! The wear like New Balance, which I love. I am happy with them so far, and only $50 at Kohls.
  • Options
    Also butting in.  I ran yesterday morning because it was 53* at 5:30am.  I only did a quarter of a mile, but I felt like a bad mom leaving the three kids home alone (the girls were sleeping, Son was awake).  And well, that's all I could do at once without dying.  I really wish it would warm up so I could do that more often.
  • Options
    Oh man, this post is full of all kinds of goodness.  I'm glad y'all love Asics.  I'm glad I could help you, Min.  And for $50?  WIN.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

I've been an Asics girls since high school cross country.  Love those things.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards