Washington-Seattle
Options

Got my hoodie =)

Sara, it is definitely regular sweatshirt material.  Like, a lightweight one.
Tygirl, the size ran pretty true to ON sizes.  I got medium & it is a pretty standard medium.  I wish it were a tad longer, but I wish every shirt were a tad longer.
Oh, the one thing I didn't realize before ordering was that it doesn't zip all the way up to your neck.  The zipper stops above the boobs, making a permanent v-neck.  But it's up high enough to cover all the goods.  
I will post pics when I embellish mine.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Got my hoodie =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine too in a medium! It is very cute. I think I am going to wash it and try to shrink it before putting my iron-on on. But now that I think about it, I don't want it to shrink in length either. Oh the joys on being tall! Thanks for posting about it jennyann!
  • Options
    Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see the finished product! :) 
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jennyann- Where are you getting the embellishments?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't either! Pictures please.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan to swap out the drawstring with a cute, color-matching ribbon.  Then I plan to bling it up with some hotfix crystals.  I was going to put:
      J + K
    in the "logo" area on the top, but with the hood & my long hair, and the v-neckness of it, I am thinking about putting that on one of the little front pockets instead.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooo hotfix crystals...sounds crystalrifict! HAHA! I can't wait to see what it looks when your finished!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing the info!  Definitely want to see pics of the finished product!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    can you do that this weekend so i can see how it works out?? hahah. :) glad it worked out. I always wish my shirts were longer too! thanks for the update!

i vote do your diy soon because i wanna see! i need to order mine asap!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh Jenny can't WAIT to see what it looks like!!! I bet its will turn out amazing!!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenny, as if it wasn't bad enough that I copied you and got your sweatshirt - i totally need to copy your ideas customizing it too!  Can't wait to see a picture!  i'm so glad you sent out the PSA earlier about this sweatshirt!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i ordered mine. :) yay!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys are so funny.  Don't get TOO excited about my embellishing skills...  I'm kind of going for a less is more thing with this hoodie.  I don't want it to me overly "look at me!  I'm a bride!"  But I do want it to be somewhat wedding related.  I'm secretly hoping to wear it to the airport also for honeymoon, and hoping someone will notice, and decide to give us free upgrades like that episode of Friends...  lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenny, you could also put the embellishments along your lower back area... that would be cute also. How big of letters are you using? Cause if they are bigger ones you could do that. If they are smaller, I love the pocket idea! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards