Wedding Woes

DH saw a tittie today

The woman who signs the sales slip at one of his stops was wearing a tube top today.  She bent over to sign it and her top rolled down, exposing her whole right boob - no bra.

He said she didn't skip a beat, just pulled her top up and handed him his paper back.  I told him she was probably really embarassed but then I remembered she wore a tube top to work, so it probably didn't bother her.

Re: DH saw a tittie today

• DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

#winning!

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *snort* 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    hehehe
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess that was his tip. ;)
  • zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I imagine an elderly, tube sock type boob unwinding onto the countertop.  I hope it wasn't as unpleasant for him as it is in my head.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dh-saw-tittie-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:55c0f224-509f-40f1-8354-7b5cb8ce3999Post:36377954-285a-4bbc-a6e8-9be0b6cc7714">Re: DH saw a tittie today</a>:
    [QUOTE]I imagine an elderly, tube sock type boob unwinding onto the countertop.  I hope it wasn't as unpleasant for him as it is in my head.
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

I think you may have ruined boobs for me.
  • skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were having a discussion during a meeting at work today.  A woman was trying to say that what some people were doing was exacerbating the sitution.  What she said was ".. people are masturbating, making the problem worse."  I wasn't sure I'd heard what I thought I'd heard until the other 2 people started laughing.  Then one of those two, trying to (so she said) get everything above and beyond said."if people are playing around with it..." and that set everyone off again. 

My description isn't as funny as the situation actually was.

• *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    meh, probably happend all the time. her night job is stripping - she was just trying to get a little extra business.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards