Wedding Woes
Options

Three things

1. Busy - I've noticed that he snores more on his back. But he has bad shoulders, so he hates sleeping on his side. His dad has sleep apnea, so I'm wondering if it's just hereditary.

2. I have a new friend - another wife who's living here until the end of next month. Our husbands set us up like we were on a playdate. We actually have a lot in common and I think it'll be nice to have someone around to commiserate with for the next 30 or so days. And she's got an adorable baby boy who I love playing with.

2. I've added this pic to the PW pet photo set. Won't win any awards, but I love it.

Re: Three things

• Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. I've noticed that when H snores, if I put my hand on his chest or stomach it pretty much stops. Try that, or try having him sleep on his stomach.

2. Yay for friends and cute babies.

3. That picture is adorable!
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3.  I hope they consider that, because I love it.

2.  That's awesome.  It will make your time more pleasant, no doubt.

1.  No clue.  H only snores when he lays weird. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1. I do not know if CP snores.

2. I need new friends, STAT.

3. We don't care what PW says, it wins a supah cayoot award here.

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. H has stopped snoring so much since he has lost weight.  He snores more when he sleeps on his back.

2. I need friends. Everyone at work is BSC. I have little in common with H's friend's girlfriends.

3. What about this pic of Jake?
    DSCF0624.jpg picture by collegeguy14
  • Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that picture of Jake! He's all puffed up and proud of something. Ha!
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sleep on his stomach will NOT help with his snoring.  His Dad having sleep apnea could be indicative of either large adenoids or the tendency to gain weight in the neck.  He needs to be checked out since it will only GET WORSE with age and weight gain. 

This is not just a quality of life issue but a general issue since peoples IQ's, heart health and moods are directly affected by Apnea.  It's easily treatable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stinky - that is Jake's fat man in a little coat impression. I so wanted it to fit, but no.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards