Wedding Woes
Options

RHoATL anyone?

Please tell me you've seen Sunday night's episode.  

I almost peed my pants laughing at it.  Especially the end.

Re: RHoATL anyone?

• Options

NeNe used to be my fav, but Phaedra is is the top spot now. She says some funny stuff.

Marlo is crazycakes.

• Options

Watching Marlo and Sheree fight was like watch a couple of 9 year old girls.  Making faces, talking gibberish, yikes!

Phaedra is a hoot.

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Phaedra is my new favorite.  She's got the gift of one-liners.  Kandi also had some funny interviews too.

Marlo is cuh-razy.  Did you notice that they stopped using words at the end and were circling and squawking at one another?

Nene, the voice of reason? Whaa?

I think Kim's dad is funny.  I also think this is her last season on the show because she's happy and settled and wants to stay out of the drama.  That does not make for good TV ratings.

Cynthia and Sheree annoyed me this episode. 

• Options
    I'm way far behind. I'm catching up the BH housewives. then I'll get to the ATL.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_rhoatl-anyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:56fb8f81-30c7-45a7-98c8-eec618a88f74Post:538b6b07-394f-4ab7-9e03-33bf2e4c59b0">Re: RHoATL anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm way far behind. I'm catching up the BH housewives. then I'll get to the ATL.
    Posted by loveshine1[/QUOTE]

I watched the BH reunion last night...Bo-ring for the most part.  They all definitely piled on Lisa a little bit.   Taylor too.

Brandi showed up at the way end, but there was no real fireworks.  I think those may be next week.  Kim also hasn't made an appearance.
  • Options
    The entire BH season was boring, and it needs to go the way of DC. Bye-Bye.

They need a Houston or Dallas show.
  • Options
    Yeah, RHoBH was depressing this season between Russell's suicide and Kim's downward spiral.  It wasn't even good drama.  It was just sad.
  • Options

Kandi and Phaedra were killing me last night.  Marlo and Sheree really needed a good slapping.

RHoBH Kim was in rehab during the reunion taping.

• Options
    Cynthia knew exactly what she was doing when she went and told Marlo that she wasn't invited. Pahedra is my favorite too.  Marlo v Sheree was just ridiculous.  I don't know how it finally ended, they just went on forever. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_rhoatl-anyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:56fb8f81-30c7-45a7-98c8-eec618a88f74Post:5961462a-00d1-41d9-897c-243048ba1eec">Re: RHoATL anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cynthia knew exactly what she was doing when she went and told Marlo that she wasn't invited. Pahedra is my favorite too.  Marlo v Sheree was just ridiculous.  I don't know how it finally ended, they just went on forever. 
    Posted by mscalibride[/QUOTE]

It's to be continued...

I wonder what's going to continue...The pecking and squawking?

And 6, I think Kim is going to show up on one of the reunions.  They had a clip of her saying she's an alcoholic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards