Wedding Woes

Why can't I have puppy farts and rainbow dreams?

I had two dreams last night that had me pretty upset.

1)  I watched Son fall/roll down a huge hill.  The way his body was flailing and hearing the thud at the bottom made me wake up crying.  It was so sick I wouldn't let myself fall back to sleep for fear of having the dream again.

I watched some tv in the living room and fell asleep on the couch.

2)  This time we were at Walmart when a huge snake - think Anaconda - started chasing me.  I jumped up onto the register and the snake focused its attention on a boy I didn't know.  It ate him.

WTF?

Re: Why can't I have puppy farts and rainbow dreams?

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha.  Very restful, I see.
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What on earth are you eating before you go to bed? Those are terrible. Are you having fears around something that's going on with your son?
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_cant-puppy-farts-rainbow-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:57ea6c2c-aa90-475c-8fb3-68ea75391b44Post:9c6f82a6-e346-4575-885d-d7cf89988309">Re: Why can't I have puppy farts and rainbow dreams?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you having fears around something that's going on with your son?
    Posted by Sloane99[/QUOTE]

Not really fears, but yes, there's been some stress with our situation recently.
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_cant-puppy-farts-rainbow-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:57ea6c2c-aa90-475c-8fb3-68ea75391b44Post:9ec8f7fe-643a-4e1f-992f-faa13dc307d2">Re: Why can't I have puppy farts and rainbow dreams?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why can't I have puppy farts and rainbow dreams? : Not really fears, but yes, there's been some stress with our situation recently.
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

If the dreams are really bothering you, try writing some stuff out around this before you go to sleep. I had a period of time where I was having stupid scary dreams around something in my life and when I wrote things out before bed it seemed to get it off my mind so they didn't creep up in my sleep.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That first one had to be terrible.  I don't even want to think about how frightened you had to be.

For a laugh- I had a dream I was in cooking school and couldn't find my mini cauliflower ( I kept calling it McCauliflower too).  So I stole Ashley Strigle's and a big battle ensued.  Ashley was someone I went to hs with and haven't seen or heard from since.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards