Washington-Seattle

Dear FB friend...

If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!
Signed Ciara

As some of you may remeber the friend that was lecturing me to not spend $350 on a pair of shoes, well she is at it again. I'm a little pissed at the moment because I wanted to be off by noon on thursday and they scheduled me til 730pm. So my status right now is Ciara P. is beyond pissed off now. She writes Are you ever happy? I want to strangle her right now. I'm this close to unfriending her because she doesn't seem to care anymore.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Re: Dear FB friend...

• carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfriend.  Do it.  You will feel better.  And then your status can say Yes.  Right now I am happy.  :)
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Carrie. That is such a good and devious idea to then post that you are happy :)
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely worth un-friending. What's the point of being her friend?  Doesn't sound like there is one.

:)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    She has been unfriended. I seriously want to send her a message that her comment was seriously unnecessary. And that due too her only posting negative comments toward my statuses she will no longer have contact with me.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • marksmartinimarksmartini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Srry, that is not a friend at all.  I agree, de-friend her!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay Ciara! I'm glad you unfriended her because she sounds like a negative and demeaning person. You don't need that!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    no friend is someone who bring you down. never ever, nope nope! She desirved the defriending.
    As for your schedule, I'm sorry your boss (assuming he/she plans people schedules) is being a big grumpy scrooge! Hopefully you'll saty really busy and the time will go by super fast...OR better yet that you are SUPER slow and not needd there for can be sent home early...yes I like that idea better. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree. Right now I've taken on the attitude that some of my friends seriously SUCK! (I mean they are pulling this "Oh, I don't know if I'll be able to get your wedding date off to be in the BP.") The date has been set since November 2008! HELLO!

Sorry about my soapbox, but I'm so over sucky friends, and it does suck when you have to stay at work longer than anticipated!
  • edited December 2011
    Late, but I agree with PPs.  Glad you defriended her.  I can see maybe 1-2 snotty comments, but regularly = no real friend.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_dear-fb-friend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:d0179c69-34dc-4d6f-933d-86c1c40db93aPost:745cfced-c469-429c-8ce0-9a9ec25ea173">Re: Dear FB friend...</a>:
    [QUOTE]She has been unfriended. I seriously want to send her a message that her comment was seriously unnecessary. And that due too her only posting negative comments toward my statuses she will no longer have contact with me.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

This. Do it. Then block her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CPLUSR2009CPLUSR2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards