Wedding Woes
Options

tough love couples

wow, danielle, you've really hitched your wagon to a star.  good luck with that.

courtney, good on you for getting out of that dead end relationship with dustin.  but bad on you for that horrible hairdo that showed off your roots.
btw, courtney is pretty much what i am talking about re: bottle blondes.  just awful and yellow looking.

christina, you'll be regretting saying yes.  here's some penicillin, good luck with that.

Re: tough love couples

• Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that was a hot mess. I think the only couple that even stands a chance is simone and david. 

DH was commenting on how all of the guys wore the tuxes - "see, guys can be committed!"
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    david is just going from one controlling woman to another.

i was sad to see simone back in her horrible fishnet veil.  she looked like the netting version of giant floppy veil chick -- where is that bio?
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_tough-love-couples-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:5c8fae95-315b-4ef7-a6b7-b95233daeb47Post:dbd5e147-3b30-4470-9cbc-d9f1d73542e1">Re: tough love couples</a>:
    [QUOTE]david is just going from one controlling woman to another.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

<div>this is my SIL's relationship. Her H was a total momma's boy, and now SIL is the boss. </div>
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was the same hmo.

Simone and David were pretty much already there from the beginning and good on Courtney for saying her piece.

I'm really surprised Danielle and Pawel went through with it.  How much is VH1 paying them?
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking forward to Hooka's recap. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dennis looks so happy. Simone is happy to not have to go out and find another man to care for her and her children. Can Simone PLEASE do something with her head? Sweet, merciful heavens. I want to grab a lipstick display and beat Danielle with it. "NO NUDE LIPSTICK!!!" Pawel looks so proud. I'm welling up. Did Mario really think that was a wedding dress? Christina. That was some BULLSHIT. What do YOU want? Make the Jersey shore jealous. Maybe. The world? Bwhahahahahahaha. Oh, Pawel. I love him so much. Can I go to Philly and have Steve do my wedding? That would be fabu.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too, love Pawel.  I don't think he really showed his personality until the end.  The joking, the sighs, the "oh lord thank you"-look.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    i had a little barf when pawel got all drama: "boot camp showed us how to fall in love." 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boot camp taught you to sht or get off the pot.  Not how to "fall in love".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ded @ is that a wedding dress?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, so very excited to see how it REALLY turns out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Courtney...Courtney, Courtney, Courtney. WHY would she go to the wedding special and even be around that douche? She should kick him in the junk while he's proposing. She's dumb. DUMB. She doesn't want to be with him, had a little taste of freedom and loved it, but it scared her. How can you donate money to a counseling fund? She needs it. Terribly. Honey, change your number, change your locks and send his stuff to his mama's house. You don't want to be with someone you have to leave to get what you want out of him. TRUST ME. My exes have tried that "I screwed up and realize I'm an idiot." My only response is, "You're just now realizing something I've known for a long time. Enjoy your life." Dustin doesn't want to be with her for real. He likes the idea of Old Faithful. He can go out, screw around and Courtney will be in there waiting for him to bring her his scabies and bed bugs. Courtney and Dustin are why I side eye high school sweethearts. She's growing up. He's not. But they're inlooooooooove (read: stupid as hell and comfortable) and don't know that you can love yourself and someone else without all the stupid sht. The real world is a scurry place to twits like this.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only couple I think stands a chance is Simone and Dennis. The others will either not get married in the next episode or will be divorced within the year.

But I loved when Pawel did the "dun-dun-dun!" with the exagerrated hand gestures. DH did it for the rest of the night and had me cracking up because it looked so ridiculous.

Oh, and the "Is that a wedding dress?" and Steve's look of "no, no it's not you complete moron."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He was probably confused because at the Jersey Shore, anything goes.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    courtney and dustin are srsly messed for each other. 

hs sweethearts can work -- look at ali and mr. ali.  they worked by working together and growing together, and encouraging each other to be better. 

courtney and dustin don't work because they could not give a diddlyfark about each other. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my good friends is married to her HS sweetheart.  They're a great couple. 

Dustin and Courtney are morons.  You've never had an orgasm?  FAIL and you stay? FAILFAILFAIL.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_tough-love-couples-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:5c8fae95-315b-4ef7-a6b7-b95233daeb47Post:76436545-cf11-4770-b785-7a505ef2f075">Re: tough love couples</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dustin and Courtney are morons.  You've never had an orgasm?  FAIL and you stay? FAILFAILFAIL.
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

<div>i didn't get that either. </div>
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think simone and dennis have any more of a chance than the rest of them. He's still a mama's boy, and his mama never gave her blessing. She said "I'll support your decision." That's different.

I'm guessing VH1 paid for the rings, otherwise NONE of those couples would have gotten engaged. Also, I wanted to kick Mario in the face for saying he could handle getting engaged, just not married. That was a total STFU proposal.

When does the "where are they now" blog post go up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards