Wedding Woes
Options

BR picture AW

I got an extra u/s yesterday to follow up on my hematoma issues and I got a ton of cool pictures.

Hmo, I can confirm that we have a normal number of fingers on the hands, we'll see about toes in a few weeks.

And she turned on the 4D feature for a few minutes...cool, but kind of creepy too (baby's arms are bent up on each side of the head)

Also, there is a piece of paper in my purse with a phone number on it....because DH couldn't make the appointment so I had to tell the tech I didn't want to know the sex of the baby.  DH doesn't want to call and find out because it is just "a guess".  And of course, no matter how much I google and study the pics (supposedly that is a clear goods shot above..the leg is bent up and that is the butt), I can't tell a thing myself.    ::pouts::
br>imageimage
IF/Baby Blog
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: BR picture AW

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh look at the fingers!!  So cool!!!

When is your anatomy scan?
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay for *at least* 10 fingers and 10 toes!
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well hello there! *waves back*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy for you, L&R.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That 4D picture is terrifying. But yay for 10 fingers/toes and more baby pictures in general! <3  How are you feeling?
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    Man, I can see the full baby and how the leg is bent and I'm looking directly at the butt area, but I can't tell.  I mean, I see the bump that *could* be a penis, but I could be completely wrong.

ETA:  OTOH, I see the bump appears to be split down the middle so it resembles a vagina.  I think everyone here knows I'm not a trained medical professional.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Your baby is beautiful.  I'm guessing girl, though I have no experience reading ultrasound images.  It's just a wild guess.  Congratulations either way!
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am feeling pretty good...wearing maternity jeans today but still not really showing.

Wz - DH is still unsure if he wants to find out early and I know he would have been very disappointed if I found out without him (he confirmed this last night).  And yep, baby is measuring about 16 weeks and weighs around 5 oz according to the tech.

My anatomy scan is Feb 11th...so I'll be around 19 weeks then.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my goodness, I think the 4D picture is super adorable! That is, if I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing, which I'm pretty sure I am.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So cute!
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Aaaaawwwwww, I'm glad you are feeling well and baby is doing well.

FTR- the 4D does not look cool until 25+ wks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards