Wedding Woes
Options

I have a story

One of H's coworkers told him about his experience seeing "The Wolfman" over the weekend. It went a little something like this:

- He and a buddy sat down, only to have a trio of people plant themselves right behind them. Two of these people are a couple, and the dude is clearly showing off for his ladyfriend. He's loud, boisterous, and obnoxious.

- At one point, the guy in the movie is wooing the girl, and they're at a quiet place, in a quiet moment, the whole theater is silent. The guy goes in for a kiss, and the dude behind them STANDS UP and shouts, "FUCKTHATBITCHINTHEASS!!" and sits back down.

- Coworker: Yell

- Everyone else: Surprised

- Fast forward. Much much more tomfoolery ensues. Homeboy stands up and shouts things at the screen through the entire movie. No one gets up to get a manager, so it just goes on and on.

- Toward the end of the movie ***SPOILER ALERT*** you learn that one of the characters isn't human. It was at a point when it's totally obvious - like milliseconds before it's actually revealed - Dude stands up again and shouts, "THATFUCKER'SADAMNWOLF!!!!"

- Still, no one complains.

- Finally, the movie's almost over. People are gathering their things. The music's dying down, screen's going black, but the credits haven't started yet. Dude stands up (again) and bellows, "WORSTFUCKINMOVIEEVER. I ain't sittin' through ANY MORE OF THIS SCHIT. I WANT A REFUND." ..... as the credits start rolling.

- He said it was the most bizarre movie experience of his life, compounded by the fact that yes, the movie did suck. I'd like to know why NO ONE complained about that fool. I sure as hell would have.

Re: I have a story

• Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Because anyone rude enough to do that is crazy enough to cut you in the parking lot. 

I'd talk to management anyway, but I'm also crazy enough to cut rude people in the parking lot. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did he go to the movies at Gallery Place or Union Station? I know it was one of those 2.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That movie did suck, a lot. And it's pretty obvious that that particular character is a wolf from almost the beginning. So much so, in fact, that I was thinking I'd just missed the part where they mentioned it until I realized it was supposed to be a surprise twist.

That said, I also can't believe no one complained about the yeller. Was he an obnoxious high school kid, or an adult? Did his companions find it funny, or were they embarassed by him?
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This cracks me up.  I would rather give him my $12.50.  He's funny in an obnoxious, glad my kids weren't there sort of way.
  • Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha! It was Gallery Place. Good call, Ww.

It sounded like he was the ringleader and they were just along for the ride.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apparently there was no hmo in the theater.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    See, I'd rather get cut in the parking lot. I'll complain in a millisecond. If I paid twelvefuckingfifty for a movie, plus another $45 for a small drink and a pretzel, I better at least be able to get silence, even if the movie does suck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    eh. he was probably more entertaining than the movie. Thus the lack of complaining.

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::snort::

There is no way DH wouldn't have told that guy to STFU.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    See, I'd go and complain...
    but having to even do THAT, IMO, = ruins the movie.
    So if I have to get off my butt and deal w/ idiots, I want my money back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards