Wedding Woes
Options

awesome.

my friend lisa told me that one of her co-workers is taking classes at this super hardcore martial arts class.  she wanted to take just plain women's self defense courses, but apparently someone suggested this place to her instead.  this place teaches mma and ultimate fighting, and focuses on krav maga.  so i guess after this, this chick is going to join the mossad or something.

GET THIS:

as part of their training, after you reach a certain point, you get attacked.  literally.  as in, you are just walking home with your groceries, and then BAM!  there's your instructor, coming at you with a brick in his hand.

Re: awesome.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  I don't know why I think that's hilarious.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you sure she isn't getting jumped into a gang?
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So is she just supposed to give her instructor her schedule for the week, or does he straight-up stalk her?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do you know it's your instructor as opposed to a real live attacker?
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uhh.. what happens if you don't react quick enough? 
  • Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen this on Oprah. There's usually a lot of shrieking and nut-punches.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That doesn't sound smart. People carry guns around these parts.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    What happens if a good citizen sees this and shoots one of you?  Also, until this is over I don't think you should go anywhere with Lisa.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NOLA has a good point. If I were with H when this happened, or within earshot of H, this dude wouldn't live to bum rush another woman.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

few people reach this point because the training is so intense (people apparently drop out after one class). 

but you have to be with them for a good long while before you reach the attack point, so they know something about you.

the point is, so many people have these skills, but in an actual attack, they just resort to slapfighting or something instead of using skills that they have trained for.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is why I carry a weapon. I don't fight.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_awesome-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:5d3d9c8f-4446-472e-99af-a5f03746ca4bPost:3468584b-3c85-48a8-b6d0-fce136efbceb">Re: awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is why I carry a weapon. I don't fight.
    Posted by Wonderw1fe[/QUOTE]

Werd. Mess around with me and I'll forget all about the class. "He attacked me and I shot." Oops.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards