Wedding Woes
Options

oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty'

I'll *kinda* put myself in that category but I don't have the qualifications and...eh, I'm not sure I want to 9I don't want it enough to get the qualifications)

My coworker is both...this is allowed.  Basically, he has a 2nd job as a part-time-instructor...

But, dude, if you're going to call in 'sick' ton one of the jobs?  you have to call into both.
Because I'm pretty sure someone downstairs was working on the grievence paperwork against him.
(And I"ll say, I"m mildly irritated since I'm stuck covering for him today which puts me yet ANOTHER day behind on something that I was finally able to start)

Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty'

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like eggs with cheese in them. It's weird because I didn't eat eggs for years because they come out of chicken butts. I miss having chickens.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like eggs w/ salsa.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am finding I don't mind egg whites as much as I thought I would.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Waffle House serves eggs scrambled with cheese.  Well, "cheese," I think, technically. 
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-dear-k-many-of-staff-people-workplace-want-faculty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:5de20820-9b9e-4949-b56a-7d1b612ecf29Post:274d812a-7983-4e8a-b7d8-71d3a9ffdd68">Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty'</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like eggs with cheese in them. It's weird because I didn't eat eggs for years because they come out of chicken butts. I miss having chickens.
    Posted by Cant_wait![/QUOTE]
    Um - they come out of chicken vags, not butts. I wouldn't eat chicken poop, either, but I love eggs. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    I love eggs over easy, but cannot make them at home.

I've never had anything but hashbrowns at Waffle House-double order scattered, smothered, covered and chunked please.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did not know until recently that chickens poo, pee, pop out an egg ALL out of the same hole.  Talk about multi-tasking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-dear-k-many-of-staff-people-workplace-want-faculty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:5de20820-9b9e-4949-b56a-7d1b612ecf29Post:84ea2052-580f-4f1a-9868-9370e24c3417">Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty'</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty' : Um - they come out of chicken vags, not butts. I wouldn't eat chicken poop, either, but I love eggs. 
    Posted by baconsmom[/QUOTE]
    <strong>Um,</strong> Chickens do not have a vagina. They have a dual use opening of which both eggs and poo dispenses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-dear-k-many-of-staff-people-workplace-want-faculty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:5de20820-9b9e-4949-b56a-7d1b612ecf29Post:4d392a3b-9f63-48de-997b-6f73a91ed3a6">Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty'</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did not know until recently that chickens poo, pee, pop out an egg ALL out of the same hole.  Talk about multi-tasking!
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

I guess when you're small, you have to be efficient.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    6-make sure to cook on low heat, wait until it's JUST white on the bottom, and ease it over and cook for a littttle bit more, and VOILA.  Runny whites and yolks. 
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-dear-k-many-of-staff-people-workplace-want-faculty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:5de20820-9b9e-4949-b56a-7d1b612ecf29Post:91e19a59-fafb-4e48-af84-90a4ef0e9d9e">Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty'</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty' : Um, Chickens do not have a vagina. They have a dual use opening of which both eggs and poo dispenses.
    Posted by Cant_wait![/QUOTE]

<div>That is gross. And why don't we learn this in school? It's way more useful than trigonometry. </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH and I were bickering last night about--I kid you not--whether birds have penises.  I was mistaken, most do not.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, agree. I've never used trigonomotry, but I find ways to input my random chicken knowledge here and there.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-dear-k-many-of-staff-people-workplace-want-faculty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:5de20820-9b9e-4949-b56a-7d1b612ecf29Post:cbb3d22f-4798-4cd8-9f46-868d523a32f0">Re: oh dear. 'k, many of the 'staff' people @ my workplace want to be 'faculty'</a>:
    [QUOTE]6-make sure to cook on low heat, wait until it's JUST white on the bottom, and ease it over and cook for a littttle bit more, and VOILA.  Runny whites and yolks. 
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

I don't want runny whites, and I break the yolk every time.  I'm content to just get them when we go out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You said overeasy, am I wrong?  Ahhhh...I see.
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I clearly missed something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have questions like this in my head all the time but I am afraid to google the answers.  Google will peg me as a perv and psychopath and the next thing I know the feds are at my door.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011

zsa, i actually have looked this up, which is how i know that the egg hole is called a "cloaca."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards