Washington-Seattle
Options

Mother's Dresses

Where to shop for knee lenght dresses?

What color would be approperiate for chocolate borwn BM dresses with bronze undertones?

How much time to allow, if they need to be ordered?

TIA!

Re: Mother's Dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where to shop for knee lenght dresses? Gosh, I think most mom's dresses are knee lenght... My FMIL got her's in Redmond, My mom got hers online from this shop in Texas What color would be approperiate for chocolate borwn BM dresses with bronze undertones? I would do a red or burnt oarnge... deep blue or green might look nice too. How much time to allow, if they need to be ordered? Maybe two months. I think my FMIL ordered hers in the end of October and got it the end of December. My mom ordered hers just last week! She paid express shipping and got it two days later... So it just depends on what you pick, but I would alow 3 to four months to be on the safe side.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't have to buy a dress at a dress shop.  My mom got her's at Nordstrom. 

I think she could also do a shade of brown, or any deep color like wine, plumb or emerald. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, if her coloring can do it, then I would suggest bronze as it can be super-lovely.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    marksmartinimarksmartini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom found a nice dress at Nordy's that I think she will probably end up wearing and my mom and MIL both liked some at Mom's, Maids & More in Bellevue.  

Also, check places like JCPenney Macy's and Sears.  They seems to have a good selection of those types of dresses too.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards