Wedding Woes
Options

That's a good way to get brownie points.

Little Sis' new boyfriend sent me an FB message yesteday:

"Seeing as your the cooler older sis I thought I'd ask you what [Little Sis] would like for/ to do for valentines day?"

I told him flowers and a fun date would be good. Or a trip to Paris. Whichever he could afford.

Re: That's a good way to get brownie points.

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm...   he's trying too hard.   There must be something wrong with this guy.   But I'm a suspicious person by nature, so don't listen to me.
  • Options
    MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha! Maybe. But my parents like him a lot and they're suspicious people, too. 
  • Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Aunt Flo.  He's too damn old and too damn pushy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's cute. And the age difference isnt that big.

Although...her boyfriend is older than me.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't know, I think I'm with Kuus and Flo. Why does he need to involve her family in Valentine's Day? He can't figure out dinner and flowers? 

I mean, obviously, I don't know anyone in the situation. I just know if a boyfriend of mine did this, I'd dump him. It's creepy. 
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Flow, Kuus and Bmom. When I was your sister's age I dated a guy her boyfriend's age. It was not a good situation. at. all.
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_thats-good-way-brownie-points?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:61c93249-f4f2-4f46-b604-20993f74acdePost:a64ff949-f3a4-4c37-943c-d56dfb9a3fef">Re: That's a good way to get brownie points.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>IAlthough...her boyfriend is older than me.
    Posted by Cant_wait![/</strong>QUOTE]

Waaaahhhhh!    I feel ancient now.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_thats-good-way-brownie-points?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:61c93249-f4f2-4f46-b604-20993f74acdePost:7a3b25dd-5287-4f83-9291-88e61d9fd7f6">Re: That's a good way to get brownie points.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: That's a good way to get brownie points. : [QUOTE] IAlthough...her boyfriend is older than me. Posted by Cant_wait![/ QUOTE] Waaaahhhhh!    I feel ancient now.
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

Don't forget AF that CW is barely out of diapers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards