Wedding Woes
Options

Randoms

- I need to brush up on my superheros.  6let keeps asking and I don't know who any of them are.

- I hate that my dad doesn't keep his cell phone on.  My mom had surgery today.  3 hours after the fact I still hadn't heard anything so I call...and call...and call.  She's okay.

- BIL is weird.  His wife is even more weird. He helped us this weekend.  DH picked up a pizza for lunch and BIL requested 2 roast beef sandwiches from Arby's because the pizza would hurt his stomach.  She couldn't come because she was getting ready to work midnights.  Her first night is Wednesday

- If you want to have fun at a playdate let out a stinky toot.  Then watch everyone scramble to check their kids diapers.  You have to remember to check your kid too though or people will get suspicious.

- I'm excited for the move.  I already have a playdate.  Two sets of neighbors were out when we were moving in so we chatted a bit.  They seemed really fun and were only concerned about if we drank beer. Yes we do.

Re: Randoms

• Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    - i know my superheroes, so i will gladly take any questions the kid may have.

-can you call the hospital directly? EDIT: nevermind, i see she is ok.

-any updates on the meatball party? i am excited for your move. i will have to let you know when the good target coupons are out.
  • Options

He has a pinball machine with the pictures on it and I only know Spiderman and Captain America.  There's one that's red and yellow, one looks like a turtle, and there is a yellow and black one.

The meatball party went well.  I decided that I'd rather spend a few extra minutes and $7 buying some hummus and veggies/chips and only drive 3 hrs instead of 7. 

- I couldn't find TARGET!  I put it in the GPS and it said 12 miles and we didn't have a computer.  I'm terrible with directions.  I even got lost trying to go the "back way" to get coffee Monday morning.  I'll find it though.

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    - Did BIL only bring meatballs as expected?

- Forget GPS, I can't believe your heart didn't lead you to Target.

- How did the neighbor thing go? "Hello, my name is Sue.  We live in that house right over there and I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.  Do you drink beer? Oh good.  We like beer, too.  Beer good.  Mmmm....beer."

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You couldn't find Target???   And I'm still confused to how you are 12 miles away from it.  That's so weird.   It's directly across from the mall on Polaris Parkway.   Do you want me to come pick you up one day and show you where everything is?

Also, DD and I are pretty good with the superheroes, so we can help you out when we have our first play date.
  • Options

mrs. conn, take notes. ask your wackadoo neighbor if she drinks beer next time she brings garbage and the middle finger to your front porch.

• Options
    I just google mapped where I think your new house is (if I remember correctly) and you are approx. 3 miles (only 6 minutes) away from Target.
  • Options
    i think I need better descriptions to ID your heros.
    Is it a marvel Vs. capcom game?

I want beer
  • Options
    The meatballs were MY brother on a separate weekend.  BIL is just a whackadoo about food. 

The conversation was more they were outside talking and watching while we were moving stuff.  I walked over to introduce myself.  We pulled in with 3 pickup trucks, a trailer, and a motley crew of people.  So I commented that we really weren't the Clampetss moving to town.  They laughed and said they were just looking to see if there was beer coming off the trailer and all would be okay.  It was 2ish and the guys had a couple open. 

The GPS was clearly wrong on Target, but we were too tired to care.  We needed trash bags and dinner so we just went to Meijer.
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    i'm going to guess that these are marvel, since spiderman and captain america are also marvel.

i bet the red and yellow is the flash, the turtle one is the thing, and i don't know about the black and yellow one. cyclops, maybe?
  • Options
    AF- It is 4 miles per mapquest, but we were tired.  Meijer was 1 mile.
  • Options
    Meijer is almost as fun as Target when it comes to clearance and good deals.   If there were one closer to me I would probably do all my grocery shopping with them.   They have great prices on produce and deli items, especially.
  • Options
    I spent $20 extra dollars at Meijer this weekend to buy 2 complete outfits (shirts + pants + hoodie) off the clearance rack for Buffy.
  • Options
    I can't wait to have kids, if only to blame my stinky toots on someone.

You heard it here first.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards