Wedding Woes
Options

Today, I've been married for 9 years

We have rather giggled about this one, since really if we were going to celebrate, it'd be tomorrow, so our anniversary might equal the end of the world.

Re: Today, I've been married for 9 years

• Options
    the end of the world. i forgot all about that.
  • Options
    woohoo!
  • Options
    Woohoo!!  :)  Happy Anniversary!
  • Options
    Happy anniversary!
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary!
  • Options
    Happy Anni!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary!

*hums "It's The End Of The World As We Know It"*
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary, V!

Bmom, i didn't see your post when I posted my thread
  • Options
    happy anniversary!
  • Options
    Have a Happy!!!!
  • Options
    Happy anniversary!  I think you have the eldest marriage on this board, right?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary!
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~C.S. Lewis
  • Options
    Zsa, I think so.

We were talking last night and kind of laughing.  This year has been really hard on both of us individually and together; we've just faced so many things that we haven't had to deal with before.  I said, You know you would think after year 5, you'd stop arguing, but noooooooooooooo, there's always something new and/or something old to argue about.  Not fair!
  • Options
    At five years I was just starting to hit my arguing stride.  :) 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats, love, on bringing about the doom of all humanity. ::hugs::
  • Options
    Woot! Congrats you old married hag.

Side note: DH adn I have been together 11 years and we can still find a ton of new sh!t to fight about. I guess that means we're still discovering the crappier sides of each other.
  • Options
    PMeg we've been together for 12...13?  I can't remember when we started dating now.  But yeah, it seems like there's always something.  I don't want to give the impression we fight all the time.  We probably get along really well at least 85%.  Another 10% isn't really fighting so much as snarking.  But that other 5%, holy hell, can get wicked.

A lady I worked with laughed and said, "Honey, I've been married 31 years.  You can always find something!"
  • Options
    Happy anniversary!
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards