Wedding Woes
Options

yesterday was made of fail

please to be recalling i left my phone at home, and locked myself out of the house.

i pick up the boys at day care, and head over to target.  i figured, we're out and about, might as well pick up a few necessities while we're here.  i'm in the baby aisle with cameron in the cart, and miles "helping" to push said cart.  When all of a sudden, he starts walking slowly.  i turn around, and see he had peed his pants.

::slow motion:: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Thankfully, the diaper bag with a change of clothes was in the car, but it required leaving the store in 18 degree weather, with a child wearing wet clothes.  i told miles he had to just deal with being cold for a few minutes while we went out to get the clothes.

back into the store, in the bathroom, some how managing to get him in to dry socks, pants, underware.  by this time, i have to pee. 

after about 20 minutes of getting him dressed again, we head over to mcd's.  about 10 minutes into our food, he gets a look on his face that says "i'm about to poop." 

picture it:  me, cameron in my left arm, 36 lbs Miles in my right, RUNNING to the bathroom in the play area at mcds.  I don't want to touch anything, and i'm sure as hell not putting cameron down.  some how i managed to rip miles's pants down, and pick him up and put him on the potty just in time for him to poop. 

it's the small victories that make everything worth it. 

Re: yesterday was made of fail

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness!!  That was quite the day.  I'm glad you made it to the toilet in time for the poop.  And I hope you had a large drink when you got home.

Sorry I could not make dinner.  Effing job.  :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    s'all good mrsconn. those pesky jobs, always getting in the way of life.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That bites.  It does kind of bring an end to the poop and pee cycle Hmo was talking about.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yesterday-made-of-fail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:626b479b-6d86-4c3c-8050-576ad3d91fb1Post:29fe2559-f311-47a3-95f0-bdd0143f1f4d">Re: yesterday was made of fail</a>:
    [QUOTE]That bites.  It does kind of bring an end to the poop and pee cycle Hmo was talking about.
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

But pooting will live on forever and ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm so glad i was relevent to the conversation. :-)
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Now THAT was a close call.  Nice save.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards