Wedding Woes
Options

BR (and TMI)

I think I lost my 'plug' this morning.  Let's hope this kid doesn't make me wait until his due date (or worse, my induction date (Apr. 7th). 

Friday's appt was good.  DefConn is still hanging out. 

My BP is up slightly, but nothing too disconcerting. 

Had some contractions while shopping yesterday, but they never were regular and stopped when I got home.

DH is a happy man because he got booty yesterday and may get some as often as possible to get this labor train a-moving.

We're ready for DefConn...Now it's a question of if he's ready for us.  LOL

And there goes another contraction.

Re: BR (and TMI)

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooohhhh.  *rubs hands together*
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just FYI, if you aren't very interested in thesechs right now, you don't need your H - you just need orgasms.  And if you ARE very interested in thesechs right now, you are a better woman than I.
    imageimage
  • Options
    dharmabunnydharmabunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Things are cooking...

Don't let the prodromal contractions drive you insane ;)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_br-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:62b2a7f0-8d54-4759-99ff-c619b5ba08fdPost:54304571-c3dd-44c0-abcf-f71b47e69b1a">Re: BR (and TMI)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just FYI, if you aren't very interested in thesechs right now, you don't need your H - you just need orgasms.  And if you ARE very interested in thesechs right now, you are a better woman than I.
    Posted by nicoleg1982[/QUOTE]

Actually, it wasn't too bad at all yesterday.  I did enjoy myself and I think it was good quality time for me and DH. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And another thing, I was nesting like a crazy person yesterday.  My brain was like, "You *HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO* put away the shower gifts and do more laundry and do TY cards, and, and, and..."  I woke up at 7am ready to go and really didn't stop until almost 10pm. 
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your actual EDD?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_br-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:62b2a7f0-8d54-4759-99ff-c619b5ba08fdPost:5528f58f-7990-4dac-8258-1e326a75660e">Re: BR (and TMI)</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your actual EDD?
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

April 3rd
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Why do you already have an induction scheduled?  Does your doctor not want you to go much past your due date?  I'm being nosy.

• Options
    dharmabunnydharmabunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_br-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:62b2a7f0-8d54-4759-99ff-c619b5ba08fdPost:09e10ab0-aadc-40ac-9178-da161d72267c">Re: BR (and TMI)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you already have an induction scheduled?  Does your doctor not want you to go much past your due date?  I'm being nosy.

If you're nosy, so am I :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_br-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:62b2a7f0-8d54-4759-99ff-c619b5ba08fdPost:09e10ab0-aadc-40ac-9178-da161d72267c">Re: BR (and TMI)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you already have an induction scheduled?  Does your doctor not want you to go much past your due date?  I'm being nosy.

With my BP creeping up and I've started measuring slightly ahead, she said that she'd rather me not go to 41 weeks or later.    It could be moved up if my BP doesn't behave.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah, I see.  Have there been any discussions about bed rest or a modified routine due to the BP?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not yet...Just keeping an eye on it and just to keep my feet up as much as possible.  Friday was the first time my BP was elevated and it was *not*  too far outside of the normal range, yet. 

When she said April 7th, all I could think was, "I really don't want to be pregnant for almost three more weeks!"  So here's hoping he comes on his own and earlier than the 7th.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On the flip side, my weight has been maintaining or down my last 3 appts.  Which makes me happy.  I was trying to keep my weight gain around 20lbs or so, which is pretty much where I'm at right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gotcha.  I hope the BP doesn't creep up any higher. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    ooooohhhhh yyyaaaaaaayyyy@!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards