Wedding Woes

IDK what to do..

Or where to properly post this, but this thread seems like the right place...   So, I'm going to be married in July and everything with the planning and what not has gone great until now. Since it's about three months out the invites have been mostly sent out. I'm about to send out the second batch as soon as I have the appropriate address. The problem comes from the fact that I have a more than normally dysfunctional family. I've had off and on contact with my biological mother. She hasn't tried to contact me since Thanksgiving (2010). But she always calls my brother first (I even talked to her on his phone. She won't call, text, or ever send me a facebook message w/o going to him first). It's no secret that she favors him. It's a long story, but in short I was abused by her.  So I wasn't going to invite her since my dad's side can't stand her. She'll be ignored the entire wedding since I have to entertain everyone and my brother is a groomsman and needs to do whatever groomsmen do. It seemed like this was clear when she contacted my brother on Easter. We were skeptical anyways since she didn't even try to attend my graduation. There are also other internal family issues that have led me to the decision to not invite her. My stepmom has been drinking heavily and will take her anger out on anyone who breathes wrong, on top of the divorce threats she has been drunkenly giving to my dad. I didn't want a chance to have things blow up because it is unstable now and we don't know how long until the final straw has come. But now today she says she will be coming up for the wedding & I haven't even formally invited her. I'm at a loss on what to do. I'm in a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" situation and it's stressing me out more than the fact that I've lost too much weight and I will need massive alterations done to it. I just don't know how to tell my biological mother that she's not invite when now she's making plans, buying tickets and such without ever contacting me. Any suggestions?  
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!