Wedding Woes
Options

**zilla**

"
i signed up for amazon mom and subscribed to whatever it is you subscribe to."

You subscribed to get diapers delivered to your door once/month.  As in, they will re-charge your credit card, and send you the same order (size) every month until you cancel or change the size or whatever. 

Not necessarily a bad thing, but you'd want to know about it. :)

And yes, target stuff is cheaper. diapers and wipes, though the diapers fit a little differently than huggies.  But I *really* like the deliver-to-your-door convenience. 

I don't remember how long my boys were in newborns, but I'm going to say 2-3 weeks, and they were both born at 8 pounds.  But yes, a size 1 will work very soon, too.  I just try to use the smallest size that will work, since the per-diaper cost goes up as the diapers get bigger. :)

Re: **zilla**

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes -- subscribe and save is not the same as amazon mom; they are two different services.

amazon mom just gives you prime (two day shipping).  you keep amazon mom by spending $25 at the baby store.  amazon mom is good for one year.

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_zilla-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:65ad94b2-cc79-4595-b612-26c59c0d6fbfPost:78880dda-03de-491a-a924-5a8318ffc07f">**zilla**</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I just try to use the smallest size that will work, since the per-diaper cost goes up as the diapers get bigger. :)</strong>
    Posted by DG1[/QUOTE]

Yes.  I'm not looking forward to buying 4s.  I think DD will be ok in the 3s for a while longer, but it would be awesome just to get her potty trained.  It's that easy, right?  ;)
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on the baby, re: size.

Mr. Loverman is still in newborn diapers at 4 weeks. They just fit him better. He's probably close to 8lbs now. I'll know this afternoon after my breastfeeding support group.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_zilla-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:65ad94b2-cc79-4595-b612-26c59c0d6fbfPost:4995f7a2-41cf-48e0-9321-ed45c85a750f">Re: **zilla**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to **zilla** : Yes.  I'm not looking forward to buying 4s.  I think DD will be ok in the 3s for a while longer, but it would be awesome just to get her potty trained.  It's that easy, right?  ;)
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]
    I know, DD just moved up to 4's after Thanksgiving.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards