Wedding Woes
Options

Name Poll

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Name Poll

• Options
    There were seven other girls in my high school choir with the same name as me.  SEVEN.  The one thing that's been nice about the professional world is that it doesn't seem to happen as much.
  • Options
    I am one helluva "something else".
  • Options

I was called by my middle name as a child and it was a name no one had heard of, but now I think it's actually close to being a top name in popularity because celebrities like Victoria Beckham started using my middle name for their daughters. Ugh.

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm very glad to be a 'somethign else'--although I do wonder if Buffy's name is gong to become more trendy--I still haven't seen it on a keychain though :-P
  • Options
    Kuus - Is your name a family name or just something pre-assigned from the factory?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'll have to re-post in the morning.  I know there are more out there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    for those of you on FB who know my name, my parents were obviously very creative. middle name is Lynn (well it was before i changed it. it's my maiden name, now.)

• Options
    My nickname is very popular for the year I was born, but it never made the top ten lists because there are many varieties of that name with the same nickname. In my elementary school class, 3 out of 75 kids had that nickname, in high school, I think it was 10 out of 425.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Winnertag1Winnertag1 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I'm something else, but I LOVE the name Elizabeth, have forever. haha

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My sisters and I are all on that list.   My older sister and I had at least 20 people each in our graduating classes with the same name as us.
  • Options
    I've only ever known like 3 people with my name.  It's quite nice.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards