Wedding Woes
Options

:::CW:::

thistlebud's had is too cute!!! i have been looking for a crochet pattern to make a bear hat for Wolverine with no luck. if it's crochet, would you mind sharing the pattern?

Re: :::CW:::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have it book marked on my home computer so I'll have to send it to you tonight. It's so super easy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    just kidding, I found it. I originally book marked this pattern before baby mo was born because I was going to make him one of these (stil am, one of these days!). I just put the ears closer to the top of the head than the pattern suggests.
    I also suckass at following patterns, so I may have deviated a little, but this should still work for you!

http://doahdiddy.blogspot.com/2010/03/sock-monkey-hat-pattern.html

• Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay, thank you!!! i havent even been able to find a basic beanie that i liked (i figure i could have just made some rounds for ears (or triangles and made a cat hat.)

i suck at hats without a pattern.

one of my friends made a sheep hat that's really cute, but not crochet:

• Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GAH!!! monkey!! love <3

i think i'll make a couple of beanies and then modify them. going to pittsburgh in a few weeks and she'll need something warm.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad your sock monkey hat pattern is different from my sock monkey hat pattern, CW. I need to get to work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards