Wedding Woes

Re: Tell me if you're thinking what I'm thinking.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're thinking "she's trying to dream away/tan away/plastic away her children", then YES I'm thinking that.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking that suit isn't that skimpy.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm thinking many things.

i assume her kids were out drowning in a pool while she tried to pose with her best angle.
    where is her belly button?
    white?  really?  really.
    why can't anyone do anything with that hair?  why, God, why?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How does she have NO stretch marks?! I have stretch marks just from growing tall..I'd hate to see my body after 8 brats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha. I'm thinking that she is getting some.
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I guess she is recovered from her awful time pretending she was homeless with Sarah Palin.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That she's a totally self-involved btch, then yes. I am
  • Options
    edited December 2011

CW, they cut them out with the tummy tuck.

Y'all are all thinking good stuff too.

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011

I'm thinking Jon is kicking himself for quitting the show.

• Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking it's more than a coincidence that the body guard she's allegedly hooking up with is from New Zealand, and she just happened to go to Australia.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking I'd like her body, but not her life.  She seems more concerned with how she and her kids look than what kind of people they are.

I watched some of the Palin thing and Kate came off looking like the horrid brat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    6- it is bad when you make Sarah Palin look good.
  • Options
    SposatiSposati member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

She looks very focused on posing like a model. I didn't know it was possible to enjoy whoring your kids out as much as she does.

Two of the kids are probably drowning while she's posing for this shot. One of the kids is probably breaking into her purse and downing her candy quaaludes. One of the older kids is having a nervous breakdown from all the media attention and mom's constant pressure to be pretty for the cameras. And the rest of the kids are probably running around like crazy trying to get mommy's attention unsuccessfully.

Fastfoward to when these kids are 16-20, I'm betting we see them in the news again for rehab, mental breakdowns or thuggish activity.

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_tell-thinking-im-thinking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:6b672651-eb3d-491a-bf1f-90862772b25dPost:3bff3c18-daa0-4d0c-899d-dc6d308e4532">Re: Tell me if you're thinking what I'm thinking.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fastfoward to when these kids are 16-20, I'm betting we see them in the news again for rehab, mental breakdowns or thuggish activity.
    Posted by Sposati[/QUOTE]

And several of them will publish tell-all biographies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_tell-thinking-im-thinking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:6b672651-eb3d-491a-bf1f-90862772b25dPost:3bff3c18-daa0-4d0c-899d-dc6d308e4532">Re: Tell me if you're thinking what I'm thinking.</a>:
    [QUOTE]She looks very focused on posing like a model. I didn't know it was possible to enjoy whoring your kids out as much as she does. Two of the kids are probably drowning while she's posing for this shot. One of the kids is probably breaking into her purse and downing her candy quaaludes. One of the older kids is having a nervous breakdown from all the media attention and mom's constant pressure to be pretty for the cameras. And the rest of the kids are probably running around like crazy trying to get mommy's attention unsuccessfully. Fastfoward to when these kids are 16-20, I'm betting we see them in the news again for rehab, mental breakdowns or thuggish activity.
    Posted by Sposati[/QUOTE]

All of this ^^

Also, her belly button was placed too high during the tummy tuck. Now it looks like an electrical outlet in the middle of her torso.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards