Wedding Woes
Options

Nola, I can talk The Walking Dead now. SPOILER ALERT

Re: Nola, I can talk The Walking Dead now. SPOILER ALERT

• Options
    I know. OM-To the G.

They will kill off a main character in a minute.

1. Why go into a prison full of zombie walkers? Really?
    2. Laurie, is still getting on my nerves.
    3. How is cutting off his leg going to keep him from turning?
  • Options
    I made DH watch it last night (breaking his "no watching scary stuff at night" rule) because I didn't want to avoid spoilers all week. 
    Anyway, it was a really, really good episode.  There weren't nearly as many stupid moments as there were in last seasons episodes, save for one MAJORLY stupid one.   WHY did they take Herschel with them????????  HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH LORI!   WTF?  (excuse my language, NOLA.)   I mean, really.   So frustrating.
    But this season does look good and I will continue watching and will probably continue complaining about the stupid things people do.   :)
  • Options
    When Rick was all "Carl, you need to stay here because you might be the last man standing", DH and I were yelling at the TV, "YOU NEED THE ONE WITH SOME MEDICAL TRAINING!"

Also, the smartest thing to do when taking that prison would have been to stay on one side of the fence, let the walkers come to them, then eff up their heads with a fence between them.  But that wouldn't make for good tv, I guess.

And they need to quit with the whole Carl-has-a-crush-on-Beth thing, because ew.
  • Options

We were wondering the same thing, Nola.  Maybe they don't know if cutting the leg off will work and are just giving it a shot?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_nola-i-can-talk-the-walking-dead-now-spoiler-alert?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:6b9cab1b-0f10-4ad6-aee7-28036773c775Post:2750bdf7-5408-4194-866a-0824822fa8b1">Re: Nola, I can talk The Walking Dead now. SPOILER ALERT</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were wondering the same thing, Nola.  Maybe they don't know if cutting the leg off will work and are just giving it a shot?
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, too.  It doesn't hurt to try.
    And the zombie getting Herschel's ankle had to be the grossest Walking Dead moment to date for me, and that's saying a lot.   I am still getting all squemish about it.  Ow!!!
  • Options
    Yes, they did poor Herschel wrong?

Who's going to deliver Lori's zombie baby?????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards