Wedding Woes

I wonder if my kid is going to flip out when I donate blood tomorrow

I made an appt and she'll be coming with because if they want my blood, they ahe to take it on my day off, when I haev a kid in tow.

But she doesn't like doctors.  hmm.
I guess the worst that could hapepn is I can't donate and I leave w/ her.

Well, I can imagine worse, but it's unlikely she'll become a vampire, rip out the needle, and run screeching around as blood pours out.

Re: I wonder if my kid is going to flip out when I donate blood tomorrow

• My kid would love it and find it incredibly interesting.   Buffy's a bright kid - I bet she'll find it interesting, too.
  • can she sit still for 20 minutes or so, and will you want/be able to lift her (if necessary) or chase after her post donation?

good for you, donating. i had a bad experience once, and won't do it anymore. 
  • As long as there are books and crayons, she can sit that long--she normally manages to make it through an hour's worth of church w/o making me chase her down. 
    But church is less scary.

Post donation I'm usually fine.  I'm going to make sure I drink lots o' fluids and take my vitamins and see if there's red meat in the house tonight, JIC.
  • there are normally old ladies there who volunteer who would probably help to keep her busy/watch her while you are donating. I have seen little kids at different drives so it's not unheard of for someone to bring their kids.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~C.S. Lewis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards