Wedding Woes
Options

Reason eleventybillion why being childfree is awesome

When everyone else is running late for work because their kids' schools have a two hour delay for the snow, I can roll in at 9:15 and get choice parking spots.

Good morning, ladies!

Re: Reason eleventybillion why being childfree is awesome

• Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    "41. Think about that: the day you send the kid to school in her second-favourite t-shirt, she’s storing the memory away in order to tell it to a therapist in twenty years."

ha!
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm loving the list Hmo. 

This one:  41. Think about that: the day you send the kid to school in her second-favourite t-shirt, she’s storing the memory away in order to tell it to a therapist in twenty years.

If the kiddo gets snotty about something (usually to do with not getting his way), I tell him that he needs to save it for the book he's going to write about what a terrible mother I was when he's older.   I got it from my mom, and while I hated it growing up, I find it hysterical now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that list so much. It makes me feel better about being on the fence about having kids at all.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This makes me want to move to a city where there are people living childless by choice.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Or, you know, having one parent actually stay home and be a parent. (H is never late for work.) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards