Wedding Woes
Options

I'm really not trying to be a brat

But it still seems to be happening today. 
1. I saw a package at our front door so I opened it right as a woman's dog started to poop.  She had a huge bag and I honestly wasn't going to say anything but she started apologizing and going on and on about using the bag.  I just wanted the package.

2. There was a billing error with Urgent Care.  It was going to take darn near 3 months (and 2 phone calls) to get back my overpayment.  I asked the woman what I could do next time to eliminate this.  She gets all "I'm not supposed to do this, but I can credit your Discover card and it will be there tomorrow."  I really just wanted to know how to avoid things in the future.

3. We are getting M2 a dollhouse for Christmas.  We are doing Christmas with the ILs this weekend.  Yesterday MIL asked for M2 ideas, but at this point I don't really have any.  She just called and wants to get accessories for the house.  I said no because I don't want her to have that before she gets the dollhouse.  Plus I'd already suggested accessories to my siblings for when we get together after Christmas. Okay maybe that one was bratty and I just don't care much.

Re: I'm really not trying to be a brat

• Options
    - honey wheat ritz taste really good, but crubmle before you even take them out of the sleeve. i am baout to write to nabisco about it. im so disapointed because it really ruined my turkey salad on crackers experience.
  • Options
    I hate that wz.  I once complained to Walmart because every graham cracker in 2 separate boxes were broken in half.  6let only liked the big ones and I'd stockpiled in anticipation of M2.  She was only days old and I was upset.
  • Options
    actually, it sounds like everything is coming up 6 in your OP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards