Wedding Woes
Options

Randoms

I think I washed my hair (with shampoo, I rinse daily) last Wednesday night...or Thursday morning.  I cannot remember.  All I know is, I need to wash it tonight.  It's not disgusting (hard to believe), but it is just flat.  Imagine that!

Running has returned to my life.  I am just praying and hoping that increased stretching will help my heel.  Imagine walking like a hunchback with a limp, that would be me the last few months after running.  Not good.

H has some elbow issues lately.  I'm sure its from work and repetitive motion.  He tried to talk to his family about it last Saturday and of course they are all "GO TO the Doctor".  His family would push for surgery before anything else.  Before PT, before anything.  Which I am 100% against-and he said something to me in front of everyone and I said, "they don't live with you though, so?"  Yep.  I don't care if sMIL was all "WTF?" faced.  She is an idiot.

Re: Randoms

• Options
    why doesn't he want to go to the doctor? i don't see anything wrong with that recommendation. the doctor wouldn't necessarily recommend surgery -i would think that would be a last resort.
  • Options
    I just read a post on MM (on TN) and it makes me ragey.

I am beyond excited for boxing class tonight. Then, I get home and dinner will already be made and I get to watch my shows all night because someone has to work from home this evening. Small things.

We decided that we want to move into a less expensive place so we can start saving for a wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    L-what.  Saving for a wedding, you say?  WHEEE!  *small squee and glitter cannons*

I need to check out that post you are ragey about. 

Barbie-his family just automatically gets surgery.  So they're all crypped up by the age of 60.  Because they're morons.  And my brain automatically goes "worst case scenario".
  • Options
    O - there is no engagement yet. So I guess I'm just promise no-ringed. ;)
  • Options
    Whatever, if you're talking about it...it's something new.  And we're all adults here...no heart rings required.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]H has some elbow issues lately.  I'm sure its from work and <strong>repetitive motion.</strong> 
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

hee.

i drive by the occupy camps and it's so gross, you guys.  i'm so sad because the ground is just destroyed.

I HAVE GOTTEN BETTER WITH THE FLAT IRON.  i might put in on my resume.

i am having issues with the daycare.  there are valentine's day mailboxes out for the teachers.  we just gave them tips for christmas.  i don't care if it's a bar of chocolate; i'm not doing this for every damn holiday.

i hate taxis but sometimes other motorists suck too.  the light turned green and the guy behind me immediately honked.  i wanted to just sit there through the entire light cycle but there were people behind him and why should they suffer?  so i just paused for a good long while and then i left.

we are like 95% set on moving.

l, i am happy you are happy!  yay!
  • Options
    MOVING!?!?!  Closer?  *pets diapers*

Yes, I asked H what "repetitive" motion he was doing.  He has the sechs quite often.  Just sayin'.
  • Options
    occupy people are still...occupying places?

wasting time is a universal phenomenon, it seems.
  • Options
    O- I need to ask you about running. I'm training for a 5k. Not right now though, I need to go eat some dessert.

I really think DH and I need separate beds. Like matching twin beds or something. I love the man, but I sleep so crappy next to him. When he was gone, I slept so great.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to wear to meet Min tomorrow. Problems...I haz dem.
  • Options
    You just let me know when you're done with dessert, in fact-mail me some.  I am hungry.
  • Options
    H often falls asleep on the couch because he stays up much later than i am able to. i don't want separate beds, but on nights that i end up spending the whole night in the bed by myself, i get MUCH better sleep.
  • Options
    I am a codependent sleeper.  Another body makes for a very nice, snuggly, deep sleeping situation.

L, that is very exciting!  Yay flags!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    YAY, L!

I sleep best knowing H is in the house, whether he's sleeping on the couch or in the bed next to me. Tonight and tomorrow night he'll be in DC, so we'll see.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pmeg, borrow your sister's romper.

^ look at me, violating ladybug's rules ^
  • Options
    L, i am excited for you!

hmo, i am soooooo sending this thread to TK to ban you for life.
  • Options
    I have boobs, my sister does not. I will never fit in her romper no matter how hard I try.
  • Options

L - how exciting. A move with a purpose. hmo, too.

• Options

L, congrats on being one step closer to the bling.:)
    I'm not sure how would know how not to sleep like this [ / ] in my bed.
    H, I'm excited for you possible move.

• Options
    Yay for L!!!!

Which post made you ragey?
  • Options
    The one about the gay son, I am sure.  It had over 90 posts when I saw it.
  • Options

It was the gay son post. I don't know the OP but I kept thinking this was not about a "friend."

• Options
    Yeah I couldn't read past the OP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards