Washington-Seattle
Options

Off White Makeup... what do you think/know?

I am in crunch time for my wedding, and was thinking of having Off White travel to Everett for my makeup.  I was looking at online reviews and could only find 2, one positive and one negative.  If any of you have used them tell me everything.  What did you like, what didn't you like.  If you know of some place better, by all means let me know. 

TIA!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Off White Makeup... what do you think/know?

• Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Off White for my bridal party - and i loved them.  They totally listened to each bridesmaid - and did exactly what they wanted.  My sister liked them so much that she wants to schedule a consultation with them regarding her everyday make up!  Not only were they great with make up and hair - they were really sweet too.  I would highly recommend them!

I used I Love Blush for myself.  I loved them too.  So.....i would recommend both companies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i used My Flawless Tan & Makeup in Kirkland. THey traveled out to the island for us, and Naysha, Sequoia's assistant, was the one that did everyones makeup. She was SUPER, SUPER sweet, and everyone just adored her. I highly recommend them.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i used offwhite for my wedding for me and my girls. i loved megan. she does a great job and I think if you use her, you'll be happy with the end product. you can check out my wedding on jennygg.com. Sara & Calvin. SHould be on pages 1-3 somewhere. :P Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them.  I had my trial about a week ago.  I like her.  The makeup is very subtle and pretty, which is good.  I was worried someone would want to cake on unnatural makeup and I'm not really a makeup person.  My pics are on a post from last weekend.  It was light and natural.  Definitely do a trial though, there are some things about my makeup and hair that I want tweeked; and give lots of pics.  The prices aren't inexpensive, but there are much more expensive people for hair & makeup.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would suggest Make up by Erica, Ive done my trial and boudior with her already and she is amazing! She can also do waxing, tanning and eyelash extentsions so she has a lot to offer!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards