Washington-Seattle
Options

Engagement Photographer

My fiance and I are among the first of our friends to get married and need recs for everything! Anyone have great engagement photos they can share? We are on a budget (who isn't), but want something that we will be happy with for a long time!

Re: Engagement Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011

A lot of photographers will have wedding packages that include engagement pictures in the price so you may want to look into who you want to do your wedding pictures and see if they have a package tha works for you.  I love our photog: www.jennygg.com .

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using jenny gg too! i HIGHLY recommend her. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As do I!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll through a different one your way... Kristen Honeycutt! She is also awesome!
  • Options
    cmcclaningcmcclaning member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Jenny GG Too!!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used lifebox studio.  They were really great - and made us feel totally comfortable even though we are the most awkward couple when it comes tobeing in front of the camera!  I totally recommend doing the engagement shoot -  it will get you ready and comfortable when it comes to the actual day!
  • Options
    katums62katums62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the great suggestions! I will check all these out!
  • Options
    dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rathbone Images and loved them.  Their prices are reasonable, but if you're on a super-tight budget I'd say check out JennyGG.
  • Options
    irshis20irshis20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Libby Lewis for wedding/engagement photography: www.libbylewis.com
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using C2 Photography.  When we booked they were still pretty new and prices were really low, they've gone up a bit but are still affordable.  We haven't had any pics taken yet, but they seem great so far and I like their pics and they had good recs.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Piper Moore (both e-pics and wedding) - info and pics in bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Della Chen, she's amazing but she comes with a price. $300 for engagement and our photo pkg was almost $6k.

I have a girlfriend who's starting out in the photography world but her work looks like she's been doing it forever, she has a great eye for pics. This would be a great option on maybe to save some money. Check her FB out at amybphotography she lives about an hour outside of seattle.

If you contact her, tell her Amy H sent you.
  • Options
    ghbrideghbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    katums62katums62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! Have any of you done those budoir photos? I thought it might be a fun grooms gift ... but not sure if it's super awkward ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards