Washington-Seattle

i think i've poisoned myself...

from licking all of those envelopes! they are so disgusting... i had to make FI lick the last 12.. haha

but they are all closed and have labels on them. i'm gonna stamp them and then i just need to put them in the mail! yay!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: i think i've poisoned myself...

• edited December 2011
    Hooray!  Not for poisoning yourself but for getting the invites out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Eww, I can't believe you licked that many!  Lol, that's what sponges are for!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Ick..I hate that taste!  Congrats on getting them done though!
  • edited December 2011
    Damp sponge, works like wonders.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_think-ive-poisoned-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:e54f6077-d59f-4af3-a01f-96545c34a98ePost:ae0be3ef-766f-433b-ab6b-2a7b3d81f0e1">Re: i think i've poisoned myself...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eww, I can't believe you licked that many!  Lol, that's what sponges are for!
    Posted by Tygirljojo[/QUOTE]
    I completely agree! I never lick. Congrats, though!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• LuminousMuseLuminousMuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to be morbid, because I doubt this is something that could ever happen, but...

This post reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kostanza was actually engaged and he bought the cheapest invites he could find which turned out to have toxic glue and killed his fiancee whom he didn't want to marry anyhow.

Congrats that you're finished, and glad that you didn't literally poison yourself!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! And lets see some pics of them all finished!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think ANY fiance(e) can lick envelopes without thinking of that!!! But yes, if you have no sponges in the house, good lord wet a wash cloth or towel corner!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Great check sarack! I licked mine too. It was annoying but it worked and was kinda quick. I think I am going to send our out on Monday. I just can't wait any longer:)
  • edited December 2011
    I was totally thinking of Seinfeld too!!
    For Sale Bio

Updated 10/4/10 image

• edited December 2011
    haha.. the sponge thing never works for me though.. always gets too wet or is too dry.. tongue worked good..

i wanna send ours out on monday too.. but i think i'm gonna try to wait as long as possible before ig et too antsy.. could be tomorrow! 3month mark!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, does that mean you're free to come help me stamp and assemble all of mine?  ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I did the sponge thing, but for my recent thank you cards for my shower, I licked, and good god I was wondering halfway through if I should just get up and get a damn sponge. Laziness won. :P
    Congrats on getting them stamped and sealed! Now send those things!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Lol, I totally thought Seinfeld too.  I'll be honest - never was a fan of the show, but I did enjoy a few episodes, that being one of them.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards