Wedding Woes
Options

Is Min here?

I went to bed at 8 last night and missed your text.  I told you it was funny.

Re: Is Min here?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I saw that one. Was that the one with the chick addicted to death? Weird.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got here, NOLA. Oh, and her dad. Yeah, if I were born yesterday I would believe that. I feel badly for her brother; he seems to believe dad.

I thought the sisters had the rhythm? What happened to T? She was leading with her boobs and not following her man at all. DED @ lazy sex. I know she gets her freak on.

And The Swede is still in the running. Nice. The other guy? I think she's dunzo with him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Zilla, I taped the Amanda Knox Lifetime movie. You know I will be watching this weekend.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NOLA I TAPED IT TOO. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw previews for that movies and thought of you two.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved when she asked Chilli if she wanted to have the relations with the Swede. Funny. He is a cutie, and he likes the sistas.

Tionna is two seconds from falling over with those things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was feeling the Swede when he said he liked the sisters because where he grew up blonde hair and blue eyes was the norm. H is the first white dude I dated. I have the same mentality as the Swede. However, I am not into threesomes. Thankyouverymuch.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really, do tell?

Are your ex-bfs like a Benetton ad?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pretty much. I dated across the spectrum, much to my mother's horror. She, like most white people in So Cal, are convinced we are all going to be Mexican, eventually. My sister dated all types, too. I thought my mother was going to have a stroke when I was dating a mexican and my sister was dating someone from portugal. It was end of days for mom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards