Wedding Woes

I hope Jamie Oliver stops having children...

Because he sucks at naming them.

Update
: Baby’s name is Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver and he weighed in at 6 lbs., 9 oz. Maurice honors Jools’ late father, who passed away in 1997 after a stroke. “The whole family is thrilled,” a spokesman for the couple said in a statement.

Originally published Sept. 15: It’s a boy for Jamie Oliver and wife Jools!

The chef Tweeted the happy news, posting, “It’s a baby boy guys!!! I’m shock[ed], we’re all very happy, mum was amazing and both are well and happy x4 kids!! What a great day!! Now I have to pretend to know about football!! All tips on boys [ac]cepted.”

The new addition was born naturally Wednesday, Sept. 15 in London and joins big sisters Petal Blossom Rainbow, 17 months, Daisy Boo Pamela, 6, and Poppy Honey Rosie, 8½.

Re: I hope Jamie Oliver stops having children...

• Because he sucks at naming them.

Update
    : Baby’s name is Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver and he weighed in at 6 lbs., 9 oz. Maurice honors Jools’ late father, who passed away in 1997 after a stroke. “The whole family is thrilled,” a spokesman for the couple said in a statement.

Originally published Sept. 15: It’s a boy for Jamie Oliver and wife Jools!

The chef Tweeted the happy news, posting, “It’s a baby boy guys!!! I’m shock[ed], we’re all very happy, mum was amazing and both are well and happy x4 kids!! What a great day!! Now I have to pretend to know about football!! All tips on boys [ac]cepted.”

The new addition was born naturally Wednesday, Sept. 15 in London and joins big sisters Petal Blossom Rainbow, 17 months, Daisy Boo Pamela, 6, and Poppy Honey Rosie, 8½.

• His wife's name is Jools. WTF did you think they'd name their kid? Plus, he sounds like a British version of Mush Mouth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards