Wedding Woes
Options

Movie Review

Despicable Me

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. Love Love Love.

I actually saw it twice, which I never do because I always fall asleep when I'm seeing a movie in the theater for the second time.

Agnes is the cutest. When I want something now, I tell DH "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die."

Fun and apropriate for all ages. It's a really sweet, heartwarming story with a good message, and no one dies and makes me cry for the first 30 minutes. I did tear up a tiny bit at the end, but in a good way.

Steve Carell is great, the animation is great, the minions were great. I just love it. Go see it tonight.

Re: Movie Review

• Options
    MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to know. It's on my to-see list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read a review yesterday that said it wasn't worth seeing it. I was surprised because it looks really good.

It makes me want minions. I guess with three pugs in the house tonight, it'll be like that - but they don't do my bidding.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_movie-review-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:7edd142f-ec67-40f9-92ba-3f1a7afd2c09Post:a56bfacc-746b-4963-9feb-1ba2a55d4d1e">Re: Movie Review</a>:
    [QUOTE]I read a review yesterday that said it wasn't worth seeing it. I was surprised because it looks really good. It makes me want minions. I guess with three pugs in the house tonight, it'll be like that - but they don't do my bidding.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]
    We are THEIR minions, IMO.
    Especially the cats.

I wanna see it...but I think I'm waiting for vido because of my inability to sit that long.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::tips hat to GBCK::

Touche.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards