Wedding Woes
Options

You know what names are worse than "M" ones?

W ones.  DH thought it might be cute to do a W, but really the only one that seems decent is Wyatt.  Names suck.

Re: You know what names are worse than "M" ones?

• Options
    I know the feeling. Naming this one, no matter the sex, is going to be a pain in the ass.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have Andrew and Wyatt on our list.  Not because we love them the most, but because it's ALL we've come up with.
  • Options
    It is really hard. I've been keeping a list in my phone of any name I come across that I remotely like. Baby A's name was easy, but it's not like we had any second choices in play.

We also have the added bonus of the 'y' at the end of the last name. Any first name with a 'y' or an 'ie' are out. No cartoon character names.
  • Options
    I've kept a "list" of names.  It had Andrew until DH said Wyatt yesterday.  Any time I pass something with names I check it out, read the boards at preschool, and just generally listen at the playground.  Blergh.  We may be in trouble.
  • Options
    Is naming him after your DH a possibility?
  • Options
    Neither of us really want that so no.
  • Options
    I'm not really into that either. It is really hard though. That's why I'm trying to get as many tolerable names onto my list for both sexes before we find out the sex. But of course, it's going to be a battle anyway.
  • Options
    I like both Wyatt and Andrew.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Zsa- when you wrote it that way I kind of went "I like Wyatt Andrew" as a first and a middle
  • Options
    I like that, too. I like the old-timey-ness of Wyatt.
  • Options
    The initials could be bad though.....hmmmm
  • Options
    Wayne and Warren are two old timey W names
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards