Washington-Seattle
Options

Dear Knotties

I miss so much around here. I'm too busy for my own good. I know I catch up with some of you on Facebook, but I don't make it to TK often enough.

I see that Jolene is now the moderator-- woo hoo!

Essentially, I started a new job right after I graduated from UW in June and I have turned into a work-a-holic! When I get home, I want to relax and not look at a computer. Plus, I've had all of this wedding planning!

I am super excited that I can go to the GTG this month, I am happy I will be able to see those of you I do know, and meet those of you who I don't!

Re: Dear Knotties

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lauren!!  I was just thinking about you today wondering when you'd post next!  Yay - so glad you'll make it to the GTG!  Can't wait to see you again.  And remember: all work and no play makes people...dull people. Or something to that effect. Wink
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we've definitely missed you around here. That's awesome that your new job is going so well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for checking in!!! Your wedding is getting so close!!! Can't wait to meet you at the GTG! And I second what Tygirl says! :) All work and no play sucks!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do I find out about GTGs? They sound so fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Laner - you'll need to join the Facebook group Seattle Knotties - that's where we post info on the GTGs.  Just put in your request and either post up stating you've requested with your initials so we know who you are or wait to see a post asking for people who've requested to verify who they are by their initials. Smile
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear things are going well for you Lauren. We definatley miss you around here.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww thanks guys.

I'll try to post more now that I actually have to focus on wedding stuff!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards