Wedding Woes
Options

Dis we discuss AHS this week?

Y'all, talk about bad luck.....

Re: Dis we discuss AHS this week?

• Options
    I haven't watched it yet.  But feel free to discuss, I don't mind spoilers.  We tried to last night, but Mom and I went shopping instead.
  • Options
    NOLA, seriously!

What did you think? I really enjoyed the episode. It was a slower, less jump out at you pace and I thought it was a good transition from the big dump of here's how everyone went bad to the next set of semi-resolutions episodes. I thought it was a brilliant "we've hit the middle of the season, we'll give you a breather. For now"
  • Options
    I thought it was great to find out the little girl never died. Like, really?

She turned crazy cakes for nothing.

How out of all the cars on the road she gets into the one deranged driver's car?

What's up with the angel of death,yo?
  • Options
    I found the Angel of Death an interesting twist since there have been many deaths or people wanting to die in Briarcliff before this. Seems that the "song" has to be sincere and no from a place of absolute insanity.

It'll be interesting if they keep that line going and it becomes a battle between the demon in Mary Eunice and the Heavenly Being. Or between Sister Jude (who it turns out is a good guy) and Mary Eunice.

Next week's episode looks sooooooo good with the derranged santa!
  • Options
    I always want to know why people stop hitting the killer when they get the upper hand. Keep beating his butt. smh
  • Options
    Had she just kept the pressure on his throat a little longer she would be totally rid of him.

I actually really like the disjointed/multistory feeling of this season. It's like you're going crazy, which is the whole point of it being in an asylum.

and where the hell is Pepper? she's been gone since the Nor'Easter episode. But apparently she'll be back and "knows all"
  • Options
    I'm also getting into it too. I would have stopped watching if not for you ladies.
  • Options
    It needs to be next Wednesday!

and... Kit - why did you have to beat your lawyer up? That will not look good for you when you get taken back into custody.
  • Options
    What is that "thing" in the basement?
  • Options
    I was so disappointed with the first season. I kept wondering if anyone was actually alive,and the finale seemed like a graphic version of Beetlejuice-style parlor tricks.  I like this season much better, though. Glad I gave it another shot. I'm not crazy about the alien aspect of it, though. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    NOLA, it was one of Arden's creatures. Maybe Mary Eunice hasn't been feeding them  like she used to be and they're getting desperate and hungry.
  • Options
    Oh. Ok.

When is the Angel coming for him? I'm sure he will not get off easy in the end.
  • Options
    I'm not sure he deserves the peaceful kiss of the Angel, do you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards