Wedding Woes

I'm not feeling the OC Housewives this season.

Re: I'm not feeling the OC Housewives this season.

• I don't understand why Gretchen is still with Slade.   He's obviously a disrespectful asshole who could give two shits about her feelings. 

Why Eddie puts up with Tamra is beyond me.

Heather needs to stop playing.  She's a SAHM.  Not an actress, singer, or comedian.

Vicki is going to get burned if she's not honest with her kids.  They're already not pleased that she's divorcing Donn.

• Their lives just don't interest me anymore.

Slade is creepy, and Eddie is odd.
  • Vicki isn't who she thinks she is.  She thinks she is this strong, independent woman but when a subject comes up that she can't handle, she puts her head in the sand and makes it go away.  Babies?.....no, no, she doesn't do babies at this age.  Cancer? ....no, no, no, we don't use the C word.  She told Briana that Donn was the one who didn't want to work on stuff, but from what we saw on the show, it was her who didn't.

Tamra is a drama queen.   Alexis is jealous of everyone.  Gretchen's voice annoys me.  Slade is still a jerk.  I'm not sure about Heather.  I go between loving her and rolling my eyes.
  • Yeah, it's kind of been played out. 

One funny moment from last night was when Alexis told Heather that Jim 'makes all the decisions'.   I thought Heather's head was going to spin around Exorcist-style.
  • Gretchen does have a nice body, though. Not sure why she showed it last night, but it is nice.

• I'm not up to date on it, but it is only marginally interesting. The fact that they scoffes at crawfish makes me want to scratch all of their eyeballs out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards